Monday, October 19, 2009

TABLET PC FOR SALE


Well I hate to do it, but I've got to sell my beautiful beautiful art baby. I'm extremely broke, and student loan assassins will be knocking on my door in about a month and a half, demanding my first born child. Unfortunately, I've got to sell the only luxury item I've got......so here are the specs, and a photo of the product in it's current state. If you're interested, send me an e-mail at DanielMAraya@gmail.com with "Tablet PC" as the subject.


Items: Fujitsu Stylistic St5112 Tablet PC, Environment Protection Carrying Case, Charger.

Tablet PC Specs: Intel Core Duo, 1.20GHz, 2GB RAM, 36GB Free Hard Drive Space.

3 comments:

Mushi said...

Price?

Arsnof said...

Yes, price range? Better to let MY hopes down rather than sending an email and getting YOUR hopes up, I'd think?

Gregorius said...

This may be a question placed too late, but have you sold it yet? If you haven't, I might be interested... if the price is right.